Monday, May 2, 2011
What do your kids think about their allergies?
And this is completely unscientific, but a great way to get some stories from the kids!
1. What is your name? How old are you?
2. Where do you live?
3. What are your favorite things to do? Do you do them alone or with others?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you dislike eating?
5. What do you think you will do when you grow up?
6. What does your family celebrate? How do they celebrate?
7. What do you do on your birthday?
8. Who is in your family?
10. Do you have things to do every day that you don’t like doing? What are they?
11. What would be the best thing someone could give you?
12. What is your day like? (When do you get up? What do you do all day? When do you go to sleep? Etc.)
Thanks for your help and either email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org or paste them below. We will look at publishing these on the Allergy New Zealand website but will withhold names.